We believe that many shippers would benefit from additional expertise and professionalism in their logistics department. For them, outsourcing some or all of their logistical functions may be the best solution.
We offer a menu of logistics management services from which to choose:
- Analysis of logistical requirements
- Identification by lane of optimal mode of transportation
- Selection and qualification of carriers
- Carrier rate negotiation and contract administration
- Management of freight movement, including
- Tender of freight
- Monitoring of service
- Resolution of problems
- Freight bill audit and payment
- Claim management
- Carrier performance evaluation and reporting
Some shippers who outsource the movement of freight prefer to continue using their existing carrier base. We offer the flexibility of using our carriers, the customer’s carriers, or a combination of the two.
Shippers who outsource logistical functions frequently realize significant savings, usually through optimized mode of transportation selection and improved rate structure. We can use our logistics experience and buying power to negotiate better rates than most shippers can for themselves.