Corbett Companies will buy, sell and manage timber and timberlands for Corbett entities and the general public, manage supply chain for biomass, provide third-party logistical services and produce wood products for its customers for the benefit of future generations of the Corbett family and of its employees and their families.
- Responsible – We are responsible to our customers, our employees, to the community, to the environment and to our families.
- Caring – We care about our customers as individuals, not just numbers. We care about each other and the community and environment in which we live.
- Passion – We are passionate about what we do. We strive to have fun in doing what we do. If we don’t, what’s the point?
- Quality – We know the importance of the quality of our work and believe in the importance of delivering a quality product. We don’t cut corners to save time or money.
- Integrity – We believe in being honest in everything we do. We do what we say for our customers and employees.
- Loyal – We have a strong feeling of support and allegiance to our customers, our employees and family. We offer help to those in need of support.
- Consistent – We take pride in being consistent in how we perform and interact with others.
- Unity – We work in different businesses, but we operate as if we are one with shared beliefs.